Government of Pakistan
No.F.8 (1) R-10/201175/g Islamabad, 17th August, 2012
Subject:-’ Revision of Daily Allowance on Official Duty within Country
The undersigned is directed to say that pursuant to approval of the competent authority the existing rates of Daily Allowance admissible to Government officers/officials while on official duty within the country are hereby revised with effect from 1st August, 2012 as follows:-
2. Specified stations for Special Rates as notified from time to time are Hyderabad, Karachi„Sukkur, Bhawalpur, DG Khan, Multan,Quetta, Sargodha, Sialkot, Lahore, Gujranwala, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Peshawar,- Northern Areas, Muzaffarabad & Mirpur AJ&K,
3. Actual Hotel Accommodation charges within the prescribed limit shall be admissible only on production of receipts as per existing rules.
4. The proposed rates shall not apply where 20 fixed, DAs for operational duties are being paid with salary which will be admissible on existing rates.
5. Rate of accommodation charges will be admissible © 2 times of the daily allowance where no hotel accommodation receipt is produced.
6. The other terms and conditions of admissibility of DA mentioned in paras 3-5 of Finance Division’s 0.M. No. F. 1(2) Reg.10/2005, dated 10th October, 2006 will continue to apply.
7.Daily Allowance in case of BPS 17-22 was last revised in October, 2006 vide 0.M _ No. F. 1(2) Reg.10/2005 dated 10th October. 2006 and that of BPS 1-16 in July, 2010 vide O.M. No. F.1 (1) Imp/2010-624 dated 5th July, 2010.
Section Officer (R.10)
Download Complete Revision of Daily Allowance 2012 Federal Government