Government of Pakistan
No.F.3 (1)-R.5/2010- Islamabad, the 5th September, 2012
Subject: – REVISION IN THE RATES OF CONVEYANCE ALLOWANCE FOR THE CIVIL SERVANTS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN BPS 1-19 AS WELL AS ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL
In partial modifications of Finance Division (Regulations Wing’s) O.M. No. F. 3(1)-R.5/2010 dated 03-07-2012 on the above subject, it has been decided to further revise the rates of Conveyance Allowance admissible to Civil Servants working in BPS 1-15 as under, applicable w.e.f 1st September, 2012, while the rate of Conveyance Allowance for Civil Servants in BPS 16-19 will remain the same:-
2. The above said Conveyance Allowance shall be admissible to all the personnel of the Armed ‘Forces in the pay scale equivalent to the BPS 1-19 w.e.f Ist September, 2012, on revised rates, wherever these are applicable as per rules.
(ABDUL GHAFFAR KHAN)
SECTION OFFICER (R-5)
All Ministries/Divisions. Copy also forwarded for information to: 1. President’s Secretariat (Public), Islamabad.
2. President’s Secretariat (Personal), Islamabad.
3. Prime Minister’s Secretariat (Internal), Islamabad.
4. Prime Minister’s Secretariat (Public), Islamabad.
5. National Assembly Secretariat, Islamabad.
6. Senate Secretariat, Islamabad.
7. Election Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad.
8. Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad.
BPS EXISTING REVISED
1-4 Rs.1500/-p.m. Rs.1700/-p.m.
5-10 Rs.1500/-p.m. Rs.1840/-p.m.
11-15 Rs.2000/-p.m. Rs.2720/-p.m.
16-19 Rs.5000/-p.m. Rs.5000/-p.m.