Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) announces following 211 jobs in the departments of Agriculture, Livestock and Dairy Development through consolidated advertisement no 15/2013.The last date of Applications is 21-10-2013.The candidates will have to apply online for said posts and applications other than online will not be accepted.
SR. NO.96, (CASE NO.81-RF/2013) RECRUITMENT TO 01 (ONE) POST OF ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL ECONOMIST ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF 05 YEARS ON ALL PUNJAB BASIS IN THE RESEARCH WING
QUALIFICATION: M.Sc Agriculture / M.Sc (Hons) Agriculture (2nd Division) in Agricultural Economics from a recognized University / Institute earned after B.Sc Agriculture / B/Sc (Hon.) Agriculture from a recognized University / Institute and three years experience of research in Agriculture Economics acquired after M.Sc Agriculture / M.Sc (Hone) Agriculture in Agricultural Economics.
AGE: i) 23 to 35 + 05 years = 40 years for male candidates and ii) 23 to 35 + 08 years = 43 years for female candidates across the board general relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular letter No.SOR (S&GAD) 9-36 dated 21-05-2012 on 21-10-2013.
GENDER: Both Male & Female candidates domiciled in any district of the province of Punjab.
PLACE OF POSTING: Any where in Punjab.
LIVESTOCK & DAIRY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
SR.N0,97. (CASE NO.25-RG/2013) RECRUITMENT TO 210 (TWO HUNDRED AND TEN) (INCLUDING 32 POSTS RESERVED FOR WOMEN, 11 POSTS RESERVED FOR MINORITIES & 04 POSTS RESERVED FOR DISABLED PERSONS) TEMPORARY LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT POSTS OF VETERINARY OFFICERS (HEALTH)/ LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION OFFICER UNDER THE SNE SCHEME SUPPORT SERVICES FOR LIVESTOCK FARMERS, PHASE-Ill VIZ, KASUR, PAKPATTAN, SHEIKHUPURA, HAFIZABAD, SARGODHA, LAYYAH, RAWALPINDI AND NANKANA SAHIB.
QUALIFICATION: i) DVM degree from a recognized University. ii) Having a valid registration with PVMC (Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council).
AGE: i) 21 to 30+ 05 years= 35 years for male candidates and ii) 21 to 30 + 08 years = 38 years for female candidates across the board general relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular letter trio SOP (S&GAD) 9-36 dated 21-05-2012 on 21-10-2013.
GENDER: Both Male & Female domiciled in any district of Province of Punjab.
PLACE OF POSTING: Kasur, Pakpattan, Sheikhupura, Hafizabad. Sargodha. Lyyah, Rawalpindi and Nankana Sahib.
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 21-10-2013. Candidate should fill the Online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till 04:00 P.M (office closing time) of last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs.400/- under head: “CO2101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the On-line Application Form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of interview, without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview. Original receipt will be retained by PPSC Staff for record purposes.
3. HARD COPY of ONLINE Application Form is not needed.
4. Correspondence with candidates will be done through E-mail. Candidates are advised to mention their email addresses in the On-Line Application form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create e-mail account immediately.
5 In case a large number of applications are received, one paper Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ) type written test of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualification and job description of the post will be conducted to shortlist the candidates Details of writer test will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website for further information.
6. The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in case when selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce/interview, before a date for viva-voce/interview has been fixed.
7. Candidates presently living/residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
8. In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online application form should be filled in mentioning ‘Yes or ‘No’. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from Provincial Council for rehabilitation of disabled persons of Social welfare Department.
9. Following documents in Original along with a set of photocopy will be required if called for interview/viva
a) Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
b) Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen(IBCC) Islamabad showing total/obtained marks, date of birth. Or school leaving certificate showing date of birth.
c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ level along with equivalent qualification from (IBCC), Islamabad showing total/obtained marks.
d) Degree / Detail marks of B.Sc Agriculture / B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture from a recognized University / Institute duly issued by Controller of Examination showing total/obtained marks and percentage.
e) Degree/Detailed marks of M.Sc Agriculture / M.Sc. (Hons)Agriculture in Agricultural Economics from a recognized University/ Institute duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total /obtained marks and percentage.
f) Degree / Detailed marks of DVM duly issued from Controller of Examination.
g) Valid Registration Certificate from PVMC (Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council).
h) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
i) In case of Government Servant, Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
j) Experience certificate (specimen available on website) issued from competent authority, if required.
k) Disability certificate, if ‘Yes in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
l) Original Valid C.N.I.C.
m) Passport size photograph.
n) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by the Higher Education Commission / Qualification Equivalence Determine Committee of concerned department.
Important Note: Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) and called for interview / viva voce provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she appeared in the written test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
Lahore 042-99202762, 042-99200161 99200162