NTS Test For Educators Jobs in Punjab will be conducted by National Testing Service as authorized by Govt of Punjab School Education Department as per following details.
NTS Test For Educators Jobs in Punjab as per following Detail
|Posts||Academic Qualification (At least 2nd Division in last required degree)||Age Limit|
|Elementary School Educator (BPS-9)||B.A/B.Sc/B.A(Honors)/B.Sc (Hons)/ BS(Hon) Or BSED/ADE/B.Ed Hons-4 Years)||20-30|
|Elementary School Educator (Science-Math) (BPS-9)||B.Sc with at least two subjects out of Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Physics, Math-A & Math-B||20-30|
|Senior Elementary School Educator (English) (BPS-14)||B.A with English 200 Marks Plus English Literature 200 Marks or M.A English or Masters in Teaching of English as Secondary Language/Linguistics||20-30|
|Senior Elementary School Educator (M.A Urdu)(BPS-14)||M.A Urdu||20-30|
|Senior Elementary School Educator (Mathematics)(BPS-14)||B.Sc with Math A&B Courses and Physics, M.Sc Math/Physics||20-30|
|Senior Elementary School Educator (Science) (BPS-14)||B.Sc with Math A&B Courses and Physics, M.Sc Math/Physics||20-30|
|Senior Elementary School Educator (Ara bic)(BPS-1 4)||B.A with shahadat-ul-Almia or M.A Arabic||20-30|
|Senior Elementary School Educator (Computer Science) (BPS-14)||M.Sc (CS)/MCS/M.Sc(IT)/MIT||20-30|
|Senior Elementary School Educator (PET) (BPS-14)||M.A/M.Sc in Sports Sciences Physical Education||20-30|
|Senior Elementary School Educator (DM) (BPS-14)||M.A Fine Arts||20-30|
|Secondary School Educator (M.A Urdu) (BPS-16)||M.A Urdu||20-30|
|Secondary School Educator (English) (BPS-16)||M.A. English Or Masters in Teaching of English as Secondary language /Linguistics||20-30|
|Secondary School . Educator (Mathematics) (BPS-16)||M Sc Mathematics||20-30|
|Secondary School Educator(Physics) (BPS-16)||M.Sc Physics||20-30|
|Secondary School Educator (Biology) (BPS-16)||M.Sc Zoology, Botany||20-30|
|Secondary School Educator (Chemistry) (BPS-16)||M.Sc Chemistry||20-30|
|Secondary School Educator (Computer Science) (BPS-16)||M.Sc (CS)/MCS/M.Sc(IT)/MIT||20-30|
NTS Test For Educators Jobs in Punjab: Terms & Conditions
1. Candidates having Punjab domicile are eligible to apply.
2. Married female candidates are required to apply on the basis of husband’s domicile.
3. Candidates must mention their district of domicile in the application form.
4. Upper age limit will be relaxed according to Government policy. Maximum age for males is 35 years and for females is 38 years. Age shall be reckoned on the last date fixed for submission of application form.
5. Eligibility of a candidate will be determined on the basis of his/her academic qualification as given against each post.
6. 50 % score is required to qualify the test.
7. Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headqarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
8. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
9. Result awaiting candidates can not apply.
11. Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents, at the time of interview. In case any of the documents found fake or bogus , candidature of the particular candidate will stand cancelled.
12. Incomplete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
How to Apply for Educators Jobs in Punjab
• Application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.org.pk and PMIU Government of the Punjab) website:www.persp.edu.pk
• Applications must be received at the given address not later than 20, November, 2013.
• NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
• Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
• Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
• Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
• Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• Change of test center, category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
NTS Test For Educators Jobs in Punjab Advertisement
To Download Form and For Further Details Click Here