Captain Jobs are vacant in Pakistan Army through short service commission. Registration for Captain Jobs starts from November 04, 2013 and lasts till November 17, 2013.
Pakistan Army Captain Jobs :COMMON FEATURES
• Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or minimum 62.5% marks in annual system.
• No 3rd Division 1 Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
• The applicant must have completed 4 years engineering degree in above mentioned disciplines irrespective of MSc/ MCS.
• Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC.
• Candidates possessing MSc/MS degree and 2-3 years work experience will be given preference.
• A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible, even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA/ Graduate Course or equivalent Naval 1PAF Courses.
• Appearing candidates can also apply on ”HOPE Certificates” duly issued by Head of the universities / institutions. However, such candidates must submit final degree transcript by 15 January 2014, otherwise they will not be considered in final merit.
Captain Jobs in Pakistan Army Advertisement