Board of Revenue’s Project Management Unit announces jobs for Land Records Management Information Systems (LRMIS) in different Districts of Punjab.The last date of Applications is 06-12-2013.
Board of Revenue Land Records Management Information Systems (LRMIS) Jobs
Land Records Management & Information Systems
A Project of Punjab Government, Funded by World Bank
Projed Management Unit of Land Records Management & Information Systems, Board of Revenue, Punjab seeks applications from Punjab domiciled candidates for appointment on contract basis against the following posts in the project for following Districts/Tehsils:-
1.District Service Centre Incharge: No. of Posts: 9
Bahawalnagar, Khanewal, Rajanpur, Layyah, Pakpattan, Faisalabad, Khushab, Mianwali, Jhelum.
Tehsil Service Centre Incharge: No. of Posts: 40
Chishtian, Fortabbas, Haroonabad, Minchinabad, Kabinvala, Mailsi, Burewala, Shujabad, Jalalptu Peer Wala, Taunsa, Ali Pur, Kot Addu, Jampur, Rojhan, Karor Lal Easan, Arifwala, Chichawatni, Faisalabad Sadar, Jaranwala, Tandlianwala, Bhowana, Depalpur, Chunia, Kot Rada Kishan, Shahlcot, Sangla Hill, Noshara Virkan, Malakwal, Phalia, Pindi Bhattian, Sahiwal(Sargodha), Derya Khan, Kallur Kot, Mankera, Kotli Sattain, Murree, Fateh Jang, land, Noorpur, Quaidabad, Esa Khel, Piplan,
Age: 25 to 35
Pay Package: Rs. 55,000/-
1) Masters or Bachelors (4 Years) in IT/Computer Sciences (at least 2’d division) from a recognized institution.
2) Minimum 2 years of IT experience with at least 1 year experience in Database Administration, Installation, Troubleshooting, Maintenance of any Database Management System in an Operational and Online Transaction Processing Environment at a Local or Foreign Organization of good repute is required.
3) Experience in Land Revenue shall be an added advantage.
1) Bachelors (3 Years) in IT/Computer Sciences (at least 2nd division) from a recognized institution.
2) Minimum 3 years of IT experience with at least 2 year experience in Database Administration, Installation, Troubleshooting, Maintenance of any Database Management System in an Operational and Online Transaction Processing Environment at a Local or Foreign Organization of good repute is required.
Note:- Experience in Land Revenue shall be considered an added advantage.
2.District Network/Systems Engineer (Assistant Service Centre Incharge):
No. of Posts: 18
Dera Ghazi Khan, Rajanpur, Bahawalpur City, Bahawalnagar , Lodhran, Vehari, Khanewal, Pakpattan, Sahiwal, Jhang, Faisalabad, Nankana Sahib, Lahore City, Chiniot, Bhakkar, Mandi Bahauddin, Khushab, Mianwali.
Age: 22 to 35. Pay Package: Rs. 40,000/-
1) Masters or Bachelors, (Minimum 3 years) in IT/Computer Sciences/Electronics (at least 2nd division) from a recognized institution.
2) Minimum 1 year experience of installation and maintenance of Local, Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN), Servers/Clients in an operational and online transaction processing environment at a local or foreign organization of good repute.
Board of Revenue Land Records Management Information Systems Jobs Terms and Conditions
Applications accompanied by CV, copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the undersigned during office hours by 6-12-2013.
Public sector employees may also apply with the permission of their department head. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible. Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post and Service Centre applied for.
Candidates applying for position at more than one Service Centre should submit separate applications for each Service Centre. Candidates should clearly mention the position as well as the specific Service Centre in their applications. Incomplete application in any regard will not be entertained.
The selected candidates will be on probation for 90 days. During which they will undergo a training program. The appointment of candidates will be confirmed after their successfully passing the post evaluation test.
The following quotas shall continue to be observed for the above mentioned posts on contract basis.
a) 2% quota for disabled persons b) 5% quota for minorities c) 15% quota for women
d) 20% quota for the children serving/retired government servants in BS-1 to 5, from representative department
Disable candidates will have to submit a certificate form provincial council for re-rehabilitation of disable person of social welfare department.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, PMU-LRMIS, BOARD OF REVENUE, PUNJAB.
57-C-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore.