Mr. Tariq Flame Finance Secretary.
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB FINANCE DEPARTMENT
NO.FD.PC.2-212012 Dated Lahore. the 18′ July. 2012
1. All Administrative Secretaries to Government of the Punjab
2. The Principal Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
3. The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab. Lahore.
4. The Military Secretary to Governor. Punjab. Lahore.
5. The Secretary, Punjab Provincial Assembly. Lahore.
6. The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore
7. All Heads of Attached Departments in the Punjab.
8. All Commissioners in the Punjab.
9. All District Coordination Officers in the Punjab.
10. All District & Sessions Judges in the Punjab.
11. The Chief Pilot, VIP Flight, Lahore
12. The Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
13. The Provincial Director, Local Fund Audit, Punjab, Lahore.
Subject: GRANT OF ADHOC RELIEF ALLOWANCE – 2012 @ 20% OF BASIC PAY TO THE CIVIL SERVANTS OF PUNJAB GOVERNMENT
I am directed to state that the Governor of the Punjab has been pleased to sanction an Adhoc Relief Allowance -2312 @20% of basic pay with effect from July, 2012 and till further -orders to all the Civil Servants of the Punjab Government and contract employees employed against civil posts in Basic Pay Scales on standard terms and conditions of contract appointment
2. The amount of this Adhoc Relief Allowance -2012:
i) will be subject to Income Tax.
ii) will be admissible during leave and entire period Of LPR except during extra ordinary leave.
iii) will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent
iv) will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad.
v) will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
3. The term ‘Basic Pay” for the purpose of Ad-hoc Relief Allowance – 2012 will also include the amount of the personal pay granted on account of annual increment(s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.